This privacy statement refers to people (“users” or “you”) who interact with our website, subscribe to any of our blogs, request information, or use the chat support.
How We Collect Data
Depending on the services you use i.e. blogs, request information through Contact Us, or use the chat support, we collect data from one or more of these three sources.
1. Data we request:
We may ask, store, and process any/all of these data mentioned after getting your permission, when you request any of our services:
- Your Name
- Your Country
- Your Email Id
- Your Skype Id
- Your Phone Number
- Other information that you choose to share
Small file placed on your computer that helps us in analyzing the web traffic and tracks you across the web when you first visit our website is called Cookie. We collect this data only after your consent and assume that you agree to our terms of usage. There is a way of avoiding it, you can changing your browser settings for not accepting the cookie or browse as a anonymous user using incognito mode.
Why We Collect Your Data Once You Permit?
Following are reasons of collecting data:
- To communicate with you regarding services that you enquired or for current projects with us.
- To keep you updated with new products and services provided by us, upcoming events, offers, and promotions of your interest;
- For providing our services asked by you through various means, such as enabling collaboration, requirement gathering, project development, and deployment of a project;
- To provide good customer support, and analyze our interactions with customers;
- To recognize and block fraudulent transactions and other unauthorized activities, to report spam, and to protect the rights and interests of Theunpluggedweb, and its users;
- To update, expand and investigate our records, identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of interest to you;
- To manage our websites, and track website visitor navigations to understand their behavior and interest for better support.
- To observe and enhance our marketing campaigns and make suggestions relevant to the user.
How Your Data is Secure?
We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical & physical safeguards which block unauthorized access, manipulation, alteration, exposure or destruction of the information you entrust to us.
If you have any concerns regarding the security of your data, we encourage you to check our Security Policy or write to us at [email protected] with your concern.
Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We never share your personal data with any third party in any circumstance.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We do not reveal any information provided by you, the only reason we collect your details is to establish ready communication with you and present you the required service. During this procedure, we take complete care of using the information in a most authentic manner, so that their remains no loops and dangers of any sort of information leakage or exposure.
Authority Provided To You
You have complete control over your information we store and its usage. Following are the choices you can do:
- Hit Unsubscribe from the incoming mails from our end and change notification preferences to stop receiving emails and notifications from our website.
- You can choose to not share your information by not filling up any form.
- You can choose to not share your information by not using the chat support.
- You can at anytime change your consent earlier provided for any specific use of your data.