Hire A Reputable WordPress development company in USA For Dynamic Websites
It is a fact that WordPress has broken its own record in terms of publishing websites since last year. In 2011, 25% of the total websites were published in WordPress. The records till March 2012 hold that around 72.4 million sites function on WordPress. With WordPress 3.3 been downloaded for 12,179,538 times, it becomes a matter of great interest as to why WordPress is the most preferred of all. WordPress essentially began as a platform for the bloggers who were least concerned about the technical aspects of the site. Looking at the growing number of tech-savvy people, the blogging platform evolved thereby accommodating more and more tools and technologies for an improved content management. So one must be wondering why WordPress is so much preferred. Very clearly, there are some pertinent benefits that clearly stand out in the milieu of emerging content management systems. Any WordPress development company in USA with relevant experience would know about these features.
They are as follows:
- WordPress enables easy addition of a new content. One has to just log in, write content and then submit.
- WordPress empowers people and enterprises to represent their ideas more powerfully with wide variety of templates available.
- WordPress offers the flexibility to change the look and feel of the site with a few simple clicks.
- WordPress offers an array of plugins that improve the functionality of the site.
To add to the above-mentioned benefits, a dedicated community of enthusiastic WordPress developers who constantly are enhancing, improving and adding new features to the platform supports the WordPress. Since there is a huge community of developers around and available, it is very important for the enterprises to either hire a WordPress developer from the community or outsource WordPress development to countries like the USA where the quality of technical expertise is par excellence.
There are five essential things that one needs to create a WordPress website. They are as follows:
- Domain name
- Web space
- Latest version of the platform
- A better quality code editor
- FTP software
All the necessary paraphernalia listed above would incur cost, so for enterprises whose core function does not revolve around WordPress development can choose to outsource WordPress Development Company in USA not only for cost-effectiveness but also for the space to focus on innovation and relevant business functions. Outsourcing also connects the enterprises to domain specialists and helps in deriving better quality work.
The developer community has come up with 11 most important ways of optimizing the WordPress platform, thereby making it all the more necessary for enterprises to hire WordPress developers who are aware of all these.
These are as follows:
- Implementing caching using W3 Total Cache
- Replacing the PHP function against the proper value for site and server
- Minifying HTML and CSS output
- Reducing the number of images
- Optimizing images and the database
- Reducing the number of irrelevant plugins
- Limiting API calls
- Sharing the plugins
- Choosing the right host
- Assessing the Web Inspector or the Firebug
At theUnpluggedWeb, the WordPress experts possess decades of extensive know-how and experience in delivering best-in-class outsourcing services that facilitate you to upgrade your web content based on your business needs. The company’s well-built infrastructure is the thing in beefing up the development of easy to use WordPress themes, plug-ins and extensions that enable you to reap a variety of benefits, for example, friendliness to user and search engine optimisation. We are certain that you will want to hire us for the WordPress development. Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org to get exact price quotes.