ANDROID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT-AN AMAZING STRATEGIC BUSINESS DRIVE
Android operating system is the leader in mobile platform usage. The Smartphone market especially those on android platform grow every day. More than 80% of phones are android. Develop your app on android as it is the most popular platform, as any other mobile application development company.
Android is versatile, user-friendly, and flexible; delivers great customer experience. As at 2017, Google Play Store had more than 2.8 million apps and in 2015 android users was 1.4 billion.
It is important to develop an app that is easy, relevant and useful if you want to attract huge traffic.
CHECKLIST BEFORE YOU DEVELOP AN APP
- Define the app: Know what your app is about, what are your expectations, how will the app work.
- Target audience: Determine who your audience is. Know the users your app might meet. Study current trends to know about your audience. An app designed for employees is different from an app designed for customers. Know your potential users and target audience. Know the needs of your audience and how you can design your app to cater for those needs.
- Competitor research: Before you develop an android app make in-depth research. Analyze the strength and weaknesses of you your competitors. Know the opportunities your competitors exploited and the threats they avoided.
Read customer review of your competitors’ app to get insight on how to make your app better. Use keyword analysis tool to check keywords, check out competitors’ portfolios and work history.
- Monetization strategy: Choose the right way to monetize your app. Ways to make money in apps include in-app purchases, in-app advertising, paid app and freemium. If users love your app will willingly pay to unlock premium features and content.
- Identify project stakeholders: A successful android application development requires communication and collaboration. Know who is in charge of what, set expectations and responsibilities. Identify the decision makers and the approval process.
- To build or to buy: Do you want to build your website with your IT team or do you want to hire a development firm. Consider reputation and portfolio when choosing a development firm. Examples of android apps development companies include PixelCrayons, ValueCoders, Iflexion, Swarn, Espeo Software, Clavax technologies, QBurst, Vrinsoft Technology, Promatics Technology, Konstant Infosolutions and Credencys
- Features: The features and functionality of an app is very important. The design and aesthetics of your app can attract users. Create the best user experience with your application. Engage and amaze users.
- Branding: Work on branding. Create and design branding for your app. Do not let colors, logos and fonts hinder your app development. Branding will enhance your marketing strategy.
- Budget: When developing an application; planning is important. Set a realistic budget.
- Marketing: There are lots of apps on Google Play. Publicize your app, be unique and be recognized. Create curiosity among users with pre-launch marketing. It is important that you market your app 2-3 weeks before you.
- Project assumption: Take a step back, relax and spot assumptions before they ruin your app development.
- Testing: Thoroughly test your app before it is launched. It is important that efficiency, usability and feasibility test be carried out on an app before its release. Access user experience.
Testing will fix bugs and errors. Test which are useful for the launch of an android app are alpha testing and better testing.
You can use Infogana if you want a hitch free android app development.
- Wireframes and user flow: Analyze the schematics and blueprint of every screen in your app. Know the steps users will take when using your app. It is important that your developers have an understanding of your project and expectation. Wireframe visualizes and defines the scope of an application and its functionalities.
- App security: Security is a priority. Consider sensitive information entered into or stored in your app. Mitigate risk and cut data breaches.
- Project backlog: All features in your Android application development companies USA must have requirements that will make the feature a reality.
- Prototype: Get a prototype from your developers. Prototypes are testing tools that allow users interact with your app as if they were using the real thing. You can address features and usability concerns with a prototype.
- Offline functionality: Decide if data can be accessed offline by users. Access to content offline is an advantage and it builds positive user experience.
- Analytics: Make sure that your app has in-built analytics that will help you understand user motives. This can help you focus your marketing and make strategic decisions.
- Localization strategy: Make sure your app language can change based on location. Ensure your app is accessible in all markets.